Thursday 29 December 2011

What are your hobbies?

Every time someone asks me this question I go digging back each year to the day I was born to look what will be an apt answer to the question. Have I done anything at all ever in my life and the answer is a slap on my face! NO!

But I cannot tell anyone ‘I don’t have any hobbies’ bcoz strange sound come to my ears ehhh? Huhhh? aise kaise? kuch toh hoga? And that become more difficult to answer ‘I have done nothing in my life’ expressed in a childish, confused, guilty, slightly dumb (plain dumb hurts my ego)..

So finally I decided my hobbies are watching Movies, Listening to Music and playing Cricket. I was in Heaven. Problem solved. But you know life is like a black man’s left ass, its nor right.... nor fair... now I have to answer counter questions ‘aaare these are common hobbies’, ‘what else’, ‘these are boring hobbies’ but whats can I do if they are boring or common and what do you mean by what else, it took my 27 years to get at these, moron... =P

But these are the basic questions to which I need a dhamakedar answer.. hummm lets see what are the options

F1 - no, Tennis – no, Football – no, Swimming – no, Reading – no, sleeping – yes but that will have a dent on my image so - no, Bird watching – definitely yes... but you know how closed minded people are so – no, stamp collecting – no, Eating – I guess that’s a part and parcel of life....shopping  - where is the money??? so – no, dancing – singing – writing – acting –cooking - bluffing (KBC)  – any stuff that can take me to reality show – NO, solving puzzles – then I would have solved this long time ago so – no...

Eureka!

Blogging is my hobby.

Yes finally I added a hobby in my kitty... so what if I have written only one till date and have 27 unique visitors in 7 months.. no 1 will ask me how good or bad am I at my hobbies....Super Duper excited to see finally seek my new hobby...

Note by Eeshan Nandkishore Awasti – ‘Please ignore the spellings and grammar...as he is higher version of me’

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. superrrr post Teja !!

    hope reading ur posts become a new hobby for ppl !!

    way to go.... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tejas...

    cm across it today ........

    just wanna say "i njoy reading (some of ;))stuff that pops of ur head.... incuding ur frwds on my gmail acount(they use to be their)

    Good going :)

    ReplyDelete