Tuesday 14 June 2011

My first blog!

First blog is like having sex for the first time, you have no idea about how to do and several thousands things pops in your mind, but you want to do it. Thats it.

This particular experience reminds me of the famous conversation between Boman Irani and Abhishek from the movie Bluffmaster (Click here!) ...There are several small things that happen in your life that make your life...The day you learnt cycling..your first job, your first salary, your first kiss, first time you felt something for someone.. how many days you remember from your life... this is surely one of those for me..

My blog name is direct proportional to my personality Teja Ka Bheja is..... Khali! And the Blogs which will follow from now on (if they do), will reflect the emptiness of my brains...

Hope this blog finds someone who intends to read it!

OKAY BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment